Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 1:18:42 PM EDT
Seems like a pretty decent bang for buck scope, 6.5-20x50 Mil-dot for less than $500, only thing I dont like is that it is 1in.

Anyone have any comments about this glass?

Burris Fulfield II
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, but I am about to put a Fullfield II (not Tactical) on my latest build.

I've always, always read and heard fabulous things about Burris.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Seldom right, but never in doubt...I believe optics has improved incredibly in the past 25 years-I peek through a 25 year old Redfield and Leupold and then a new one, and the difference is amazing. My scopes tend to be safe or range queens, so get little hard use, therefore an age comparison need not consider wear and tear. That said, a medium quality scope today is vastly superior to a top quality scope from 1980. Burris is a, to my mind, high medium to low high quality scope, and certainly adequate for 99.99% of the users of this forum. How much CQB events occur in, let's say, Iowa...I have found them very sturdy products and to my mind a good buy for the money. I don't believe the average user could determine any optical difference between them and a top of the line Leupold without a room full of equipment I wouldn't even know how to turn on, let alone use. I also think their tactical rings and Zee rings are excellent. The tac rings look way cool, which never hurts.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top