Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 4:55:01 AM EDT
Hi
Just received an A.R.M.S. no 5 mount for my M4. I suspect however that this is not an original A.R.M.S made mount. The only markings are ARMS-5 on the fixed rail. There are no dots between the letters as there are on my G3 mount and 34mm rings. Could any fellow members please post a close up picture of the left and right side of their number 5 mount as the picture on the A.R.M.S. website is not very clear? I would be most grateful.
LT
I
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:22:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Boom
Many thanks. How does one post a picture on this forum? I'll take some pictures of it and other members can yeah or nay it!! ( I'm gun savvy not computer savvy!!!)
LT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#4]
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/LJT1969/arms5006.jpg

Well folks is this a genuine ARMS 5 mount or not?

Cheers

LT
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:47:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Boom and others
Many thanks.
Now then... that Larue gear looks quite tasty......
Be lucky
LT
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top