Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 8:19:36 PM EDT
I just mounted my Larue tactical eotech mount on my flattop bushy.  I mounted it where the mount would fully sit on the flattop.  So the problem is with the buis, I have a YHM flip up buis and can only get 1 screw into the thing because both holes wont line up right if i have the larue mount on the flattop fully.  Woul dit be OK to just have one screw in it or is there anything I can do??  The buis feels tight with no wobble with one screw, just looks kind of funny with an empty hole..  Any help would be appreciated.. I know i probably shjold have got the buis eotech mount combo, but i didnt think of that when i ordered all this.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:40:59 PM EDT
[#1]
What YHM BUIS are you running?  Mine is the A2 Flip Up and it ONLY has one screw...  You sure you don't have their standard fixed rear sight?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:14:31 AM EDT
[#2]
B.M.A.S clamp on rear sight (YHM-9440)  i guess I need to change it for the B.M.A.S low profile rear flip sight (YHM-9680)
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:30:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Exactly
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top