BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2006 1:43:50 AM EDT
I need an ACOG
I need it cheep
I need it quick, fast, and in a hurry.
I need it sent to Schweinfurt Germany (APO)
ooh and I need the best model.

Any one who has used an M68 understand why an ACOG is worth the investment, huh?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Cruise the EE or start emailing our vendors.  

Good Luck
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:16:08 AM EDT
[#3]
doubt it would be cheap after shipping but yeah the ee is full of them
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Only thing I disliked about purchasing an ACOG from the EE was knowing how old the scope is, (as the element has a 10 year life).

I bought mine from these guys: www.opticsplanet.net/trijicon-4x32-acog-scope-with-yellow-center-illumination-for-m4a1-ta01nsn.html, price was cheaper than some, not as cheap as others (who didn't have the NSN in stock) shipping was as requested.

Perhaps they have the one your looking for....

Mike
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Call Andy at East County Guns, he will match anyones price, and if your need is for the troops, I'm sure he'll help you out.

East County Guns
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:02:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Only thing I disliked about purchasing an ACOG from the EE was knowing how old the scope is, (as the element has a 10 year life).

IIRC 12 year 1/2 life...1/2 as bright as new when 12 years old.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I bought mine from these guys: www.opticsplanet.net/trijicon-4x32-acog-scope-with-yellow-center-illumination-for-m4a1-ta01nsn.html, price was cheaper than some, not as cheap as others (who didn't have the NSN in stock) shipping was as requested.

Perhaps they have the one your looking for....

Mike

One thing you can do is request the serial number on the acog from the seller,  then call Trijicon, and they will give you the exact production date.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:13:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Thaks for the info...I don't have easy access to internet so I don't have much time to look myself.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top