Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 8:26:30 PM EDT
Does anyone make a rail adaptor plate for a flat top m-4 so I could use my HK claw mount scope attachment?  Does the HK mount utilize a Nato Stanag width???  If so I'm guessing this is what I'm looking for  

arms adaptor

Thx,,

John P..
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have STANAG scope rings or a sight that has a mounting system utilizing the STANAG mounting holes, then that adapter should be what you need. I believe the distance of the rings (holes) is also part of the standard.

If you're trying to use a complete claw mount on an M4 as one might understand your subject line, that's not going to happen.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Leopold scope in a HK claw mount  at this time.  That is what I want to put on my AR flat top, I realize it won't fit as it is but was wondering if that piece I linked is what I would attach to the AR receiver rail so that the HK mount would fit/lock to the arms adaptor.  

thx,,

John P..
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#3]
the HK claw mount was designed to fit the HK receiver , i dont think their is a rail or adaptor to make it clamp onto an M4 flat top, you would be better off getting some quick release rings or something like the Larue SPR mount, it is a quick release mount for flat top AR's and it has built in scope rings.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top