Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 4:13:03 PM EDT
For those with detachable carry handles, does your elevation wheel turn back to 6/3 (or rather "6") when the improved battlesight zero method is used (IBZ) (bottoms out at -2 or -4 clicks below 6/3)?

If so, please list your DCH brand and forging marks. Does it work with the standard height A2 front post or do you need the F FSB or taller front post?
If not, please do the same as well.

Poll to follow.

I'll start off:

DPMS, Cardinal Forge (Keyhole) mark. Stop at exactly "5"
Purchased from Brownells, so I'm sure its DPMS. It is the "commercial spec" handle, and works with standard A2 front post. That means the rear sight base sits lower and closer to the receiver. I suspect the "mil-spec" handles that have the rear sight base sitting up higher will have more sight base thread material and thus allow rotation to the 6/3 mark again.

I've heard a few people here say their Bushmaster DCHs have no problems going to 6/3 again with the IBZ. RRA appears to have a new "NM" DCH that allows "true 600yd" capabilities, which suggests the previous non-NM models do not allow true 600yd capability?

New RRA DCH:

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top