Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:27:50 AM EDT
Has anyone got any info. on this yet.  AIMS has them in there latest mail-out but no technical data or any useful info provided.  Pro-mag's Tech. rep has yet to responed.  I am looking to put it on a DPMS AP4.Cost $49.95
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#1]
At that cost, with the reputation of Pro-Mag, I would not want to be the first to try the thing out.  Although if it is worthless, you'd only be out $50...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:44:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Tagging because I am curious.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:52:12 AM EDT
[#3]
TAG for more info as it comes out...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:43:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
At that cost, with the reputation of Pro-Mag, I would not want to be the first to try the thing out.  Although if it is worthless, you'd only be out $50...

+100

Pro-Mag has one of the worst reputations around. The magazines they make are absolute junk, and there are lots of nightmares reported with their customer service.

For not much more you can get a good BUIS.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
curiosity tag....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:58:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+100

Pro-Mag has one of the worst reputations around. The magazines they make are absolute junk, and there are lots of nightmares reported with their customer service.

For not much more you can get a good BUIS.

+101

there are fixed/solid buis' in that price range or a bit more that i would go with before anything associated with pro-mag
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top