Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:06:15 PM EDT
Saw this little sight at Cabela's and it looks pretty darn good to me.  Thinking about it for a lightweight build.  Any user opinions?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
BTW, I am interested in this model:
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:34:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I would not trust it on anything but airsoft.  Tried on a mini-14 and was not happy with quality/durability.  You get what you pay for - so save up for an Eotech or somthing.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Mike/Hayseed, can you elaborate?  I just picked up one of the Ultra digital models (controls look a lot like the compact) and it seems a lot sturdier than the cheap dots I've seen at the funshows.  

Housing is all aluminum and it feels fairly stout.  Optic is clear, digital controls with no knobs or levers .etc.  I only paid $85 for it so I'm sure it will be worth what I paid even if it ends up on my 10/22.  I like the sight picture better than the Aimpoint or Eotech (just seems to be more "heads up" and open, better peripheral view).

Of course I don't own an Aimpoint or an Eotech, just used them so maybe it's a matter of getting used to them.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top