Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:16:10 AM EDT
Anyone have the Marksman?  I've read a lot of good stuff about the IOR here but the Marksman is shorter and appears to mount really low on the carry handle which I like.

www.ar15.com/content/products/sights/cmo/photo.jpg

Yes, I have a carry handle despite the Flat top recommendations from just about everyone.  I like it and am going to make due with it.  20 inch 1:7 barrel on it.  
There is also a positive review of the Marksman on this site.  The two scopes are similar in price.  I'm looking for any feedback on comparitive quality.  Thanks!  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:33:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an Elite IR that I bought from CMO several years ago. Excellent glass and built strong. Sits about 3.5" above the centerline of the bore and which is a bit high for some people. Zero repeats after dismounting and remounting. If you do make that choice you won't be disappointed and Ed at CMO is a stand-up guy.
FWIW
YMMV
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you.   I just needed to hear someone who actually had one say thay liked it.  

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top