Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:43:16 AM EDT
I have a Colt carbine w/ A2 upper and have mounted my E O Tech on the carry handle. It works fin but I like the idea of the co-witnessed sights. I tried an A.R.M.S. # 39 and it was too high. Any recommendations on a forward mount?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#1]
A3 upper
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:38:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Daniel Defense  or laRue free float fore end.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:17:09 PM EDT
[#3]
While both af those are good suggestions I should have added that this is and issued L.E. gun and I can't make such changes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#4]
PRI makes one that is like your ARMS 39. I believe the GG&G accucam mount actually lower the Eotech on a rail. Maybe you could mount that on your 39 as it might be a little lower. Somebody here should know this.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:50:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Might I suggest a Bennie Coolie mount. I have one with my EOTech 551, and it works real good  for co-witnessing on one my Bushmaster carbines.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top