Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2006 4:31:30 PM EDT
hi  all i just got it tonight ml3 and mounted it up. the first 2 clicks of the rehostat i see nothing 3 barley but the last 3 there is a lot of "bleed" around the outside you can barley see through the scope. is this normal? run it on 4-6?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine's like that on the higher settings.  It depends on what you want it for.  For real target work, you might want it at the lowest possible so that you can just barely see and have a real fine dot.  For CQB I'd think you'd want it high for quick target acquisition.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
wheew... i'm glad to know thats how it should be. i read on other posts to get the 2moa then crank it up and it would be a 4.  i guess just not all the way up so you can still see. thx..

jack would yell GET DOWN! then chuck norris would hit em with a round house.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
For me it depends on how brightly lit the conditions are that you're shooting in.  Just playing around with it at home at first I thought I would never need the higher settings.  But one day at the range when the sun was shining down directly on me and the target I had it up to 9 or 10.  When it's darker outside you don't have to compete against the sun.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top