Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:18:42 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to purchase an Insight IOSS?  It listed on Insight's restricted products list.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:47:44 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW.  Who needs a rail system with that thing.  Looks like a great product.  Combines IR and visible lasers with a reflex dot, and all three zero with one set of ajusters apparently.  

I could see this product solving the problem of weak housings on IR lasers failing to retain zeroes, and soldiers without zeroed IR lasers from lack of proper zeroing procedures.  

I'ld be interested too, but I would guess:
A PRICE IS REDICULOUS
B Like all insight IR lasers they aren't availible to civilians or military personnel without the unit purchase orders which won't happen with individual funds.  

Also surprised to see the visible laser on the restricted products list.  (I saw one and was impressed with the unit- looked like a good low-profile sturdy visible laser in a small package)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:27:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the IOSS is the same one that's on the XM8.  Here's a link

http://www.insightlights.com/federal/showProduct.asp?id=26

Does anyone know where to purchase?  Thanks

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:18:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I would like one also, can provde military id (national guard) to a dealer.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top