Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/26/2006 9:24:39 PM EDT
I see the SPR/M4 and the SPR/EER mounts from larue. and i know larue makes good stuff (and you pay for it) but im mounting a 50mm oblective burris on an RRA 24" upper. the burris tactical mounts just fall a little short of what i need (with the magpul prs)
so im looking for something that will give me a little bit more eye relief, and sit as close to the tube as possible. and as far as the Quick release levers... i dont really need these on this rifle and i feel a little better knowing something is made to stay put for a long long time.

any suggestions?
thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
nightforce unimount

or a rail extender and rings, probably gg&g along with badger or nightforce rings
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:26:49 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for the rail and rings.  id use a yhm and warne rings, im cheap.  make sure your  measurements are right on before ordering rings.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top