Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 3:42:24 PM EDT
Another great post for LaRue Tactical.  I bought the BUIS and it is a work of art and functionality.  Also, they gave me a discount on it.  May be because I am military, I don't know.  But Mark has my business and should have yours.

Thanks LaRue Tac.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#1]
+1

I emailed LT Tuesday night at 9:00PM.  Mark Larue sent me two replies within 30 minutes.  He said my new 7.0 will be in shipped late next week, and with a discounted (LE/M I assume) price to boot.  Needless to say, I'll be ordering a lot more Larue products in the future.    
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:16:37 AM EDT
[#2]
i'll second that motion. i ordered my spr online with him and i got it 2 days later. awesome mount. awesome company.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:22:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Mark is a Great Guy, His products are the best period!!!!!
chuck
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top