Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 3:16:48 PM EDT
I refuse to spend more than $200.00 for an optic/toy for a rifle that spends more time collecting dust than defending the free world. Sure, a >$500.00 optic "sounds" like a good idea, but come on now.... gimme a break. There ain't no way I can justify buying an item that is for a weekend toy that will never see combat!

So, trying to narrow down the sub-$200.00 choices, I'm leaning towards the SPOT, but the new Bushnell looks good also.

S.P.O.T (Superior Precision Optical Technologies)
Red Dot Spotting Scope / Mark III
$149.00

-or-

Bushnell Trophy MP
Red Dot Sight
$155.00

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#1]
SPOT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Get the SPOT.
SPOT torture test
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
After reviewing the TORTURE TEST of the SPOT......... I believe the choice is clear - - S.P.O.T. is the optic/toy to invest my money in!!!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:12:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Where can I buy the SPOT?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:26:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where can I buy the SPOT?

gandrtactical.com
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:03:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I refuse to spend more than $200.00 for an optic/toy for a rifle that spends more time collecting dust than defending the free world. Sure, a >$500.00 optic "sounds" like a good idea, but come on now.... gimme a break. There ain't no way I can justify buying an item that is for a weekend toy that will never see combat!

I'm sensing an unusually high amount of rational thought.

LOCK HIS ACCOUNT!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top