Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2006 3:09:02 AM EDT
I have a 16" CAR with a flattop upper. I'm trying to find a rail riser to attach to my YHM 4 rail handguard and upper. I'm wanting it to go the full length from the charging handle to the FSB. (13 inches) Does anyone have this type of configuration?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
think that would make it pretty heavy and with the section at the lock ring not having rails is gonna be a problem.

what are you trying to accomplish? securing the rail?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:31:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The longest quality rail riser I've seen so far is the YHM-9590 - 11.5" long

www.yhm.net/store/rails.html

max
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:46:10 AM EDT
[#3]
ok- thanks maxicon
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#4]
ARMS makes one for the carbine length handguards. But it doesn't connect to a forward rail. It rides on top of the standard handguards.

They make, or used to make one, that ran the length of the upper and the handguards on the full length SPR.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top