Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:34:10 PM EDT
I am pretty sure that I am not the first one that came up with this idea, but I think it is a good one and I just wanted to share it with everyone here.  It would only be fair since everyone here has helped me out in the past with so many questions.

I have an IOR 2X12-32 and the one complaint I had was that it did not have BDC Cams on the Turrets. After speaking with Kenton Industries, I found out that the way the turets are designed, Kenton Industries cant make the BDC Cams for my IOR. I was initially upset until I spoke with someone who told me to make my own which will be super dead on accurate. I zeroed my rifle at 37 yards on 2X and set that at "0" on the turret. I then zeroed it at 100 yards and put my own BDC Markings on the Turret using the "Brother Label Machine" I did the same for 200 and 300 yards. So that took care of my one and only complaint about the scope.  Her is what it looks like on my scope.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool.....Thanks for sharing......Can we get some close up pics?

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry about that, I didn't realize it was so small.  I used 1/2 " clear tape with white lettering on the label machine.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:10:29 PM EDT
[#3]
The first picture actually looks better.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top