Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 10:10:48 PM EDT
After problem after problem, I ended up with enough cash on payday to get an EOTech. I went to ProTec here in Fairbanks and bought a 552 model.

A teriffic product. Everyone should have one.

Thought I'd share.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:15:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Just bought a 551... It'll be here in Anchorage on Mon or Tues.... can't wait....

- Clint
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
How much you pay just out of curiosity?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How much you pay just out of curiosity?

$389
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats, the 552 is a super sight system.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:22:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats,

I just bought the 551 about a week ago and I love it. I mounted it on a flat-top AR Bushy H BAR and it took hardly any time at all to make it zeroed and cowitnessed with my ARMS 40L rear BUIS, and the .040 new front sight post that Bushmaster suggests go along to match the ARMS 40 rear BUIS. I liked it so much that I will be receiving another one, this time the 552 for my other Bushy M4gery A2 next week.
When I was at the range last week a few old-timers asked if they could see what the sight reticle looked like. It was pretty cool to see their eyes light up and hear their comments about the reticle pattern. I thought it was well worth paying a few dollars more for the 551( N-type 1.5v batteries ) & 552 ( AA lithium, alkaline and rechargeable due to the night vision capability, and the other upgraded stuff. I can hardly believe that those two models also can be under up to 33 ft of water with no problem. Maybe that is some kind of SEAL requirement? Well anyway, congrats again, and I will be looking forward to using my brand new 551 and 552 also.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#6]
The company that I work for just bought EoTech.

I will have to see if I can get a company discount now.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't shoot without  it.....Good luck, practice and don't get discouraged with it. It's an exellent sight.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:06:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The company that I work for just bought EoTech.

I will have to see if I can get a company discount now.  hr

cost is about 160+......i work at a shooting good store and we sale a lot of them.....ours go for around  the 400 range......but from what i understand they do not have a employee purchuses program for the companes that sell their stuff........im getting lucky and im getting mine at cost...good luck with that
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top