Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 5:36:10 AM EDT
Anybody know the availability of the front site shown on the HK 416 in SMGLee's pic?

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
IIRC they are over $1500 and come with a free SBR!

In all seriousness, H&K will probably only be including them with rifles.  

You might be able to wish for knockoffs for Christmas though...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:09:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Check over at hkpro.com. I read a few posts that ome members over there managed to get sets.

Jason
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
While we're on the topic of the HK 416 sights... Has anyone been able to check out the MP7/416 folding BUIS?

BTW, the front and rear HK sights are built to a specific height for the 416 upper. If you use the front, you have to use the rear. For proper cowitness with an M68, you'll need the LaRue HK416 mount.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Patrol_Jason is 100% correct and HKPro is your best bet on finding one for sale.

Just remember that the sight is built specifically for the HK416, so unless you use it in conjunction with the HK rear it will be too short.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 1:55:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
While we're on the topic of the HK 416 sights... Has anyone been able to check out the MP7/416 folding BUIS?

BTW, the front and rear HK sights are built to a specific height for the 416 upper. If you use the front, you have to use the rear. For proper cowitness with an M68, you'll need the LaRue HK416 mount.

Is that the LaRue in the picture?  It looks like a QRP to me but I do see that someone has their logo on the side...
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that the LaRue in the picture?  It looks like a QRP to me but I do see that someone has their logo on the side...

It certianly looks like an Aimpoint QRP mount to me.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top