Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:17:11 PM EDT
i recieved an eotech today (bought on line) every thing works, but the circle and dot is a little fuzzy. no matter how bright or dim i set it. i thought the sight would be clearer and more sharp looking. i have a kobra sight and the recticles are much more clearer to view. any thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
that's how they are.

from what eotech followers owners say, "look past the reticle".
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It will always look fuzzy is you look at the recticle itself.  If you're focusing downrange at a target it will be nice and clear.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:32:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine looks very fuzzy indoors. I turn down the brightness and the fuzziness decreases. Outdoors I don't notice any fuzziness.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
That is normal, if you focus on the intended target while liiking thru the reticle the effect is not noticible.  If you focus on the reticle itself it will be fizzy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:06:03 AM EDT
[#5]
RTFM. It always helps and never hurts.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top