Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2006 5:05:18 PM EDT
I go by the LaRue booth at the SHOT show and have a nice talk with one of the reps about mount options for my EOTech LaRue mount and the AimPoint Magnifier.

As I’m about to leave, I mention that I’m missing the little detent ball on the mount and ask how to order another.

He reaches underneath the display case and hands me a brand new mount (MSRP $120) and says “Just send us the old one back.”

If I need it and LaRue makes it, I won’t buy anything else.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty amazing, huh? Some other companies would require a 10 page thread on this site and make demands of proof of purchase before sending out a $1 part to resolve a known issue.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Larue rocks !! what new products were they showing at SHOT ?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Larue rocks !! what new products were they showing at SHOT ?

I'm surprised that pics of LaRue's products haven't surfaced yet...maybe there's nothing we haven't already seen?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:20:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Based on this post, when I get my EOtech, I will be buying a LaRue mount.
They have a winning buisness strategy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:11:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I got my LaRue 13.2 in the mail yesterday.  No comparing it to the Daniels Defense 12.0 I have.  Much more attention to details.

+1 for LaRue just watch the EOtech mount if your have a LMT Buis.  It will not fit.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:30:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Larue CS is the best.If I need something,and Larue makes it,I buy it.Based on 2 transactions I have had with them,they are second to none when it comes to communications, service and quality.

Troy should go to a LaRue seminar on customer service.

[wish]Did LaRue unveil a low profile rear BUIS ? [/wish]
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
[I'm surprised that pics of LaRue's products haven't surfaced yet...maybe there's nothing we haven't already seen?

You will see some off the new things I know about, very soon.  Keep your eyes peeled.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:31:39 PM EDT
[#9]
As a staunch ARMS user, I'm going to try LT gear someday just because of stories like this. It sounds like Mark LaRue knows customer service.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Mark is the HEAT. Period, end of story.
I bought a mount for my ACOG to take with me to A'Stan. The deal he hooked me up with is beyond belief.
Top notch product
Great people working there.
Incredible company.
No one is better.

Besides, who can argue with an Armadillo that opens your BEER!

SCOUTS OUT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:08:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Needed two EOTech mounts for the corporate carbines before a course.  Grant didn't have any, so I called LaRue.

They had them.  Sent them - and a LaRue baseball cap and two armadillos
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Mark is a great guy and his company makes outstanding stuff.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Met Mark at SHOT......true gentleman. He took the time away from his VERY busy booth to talk to me and showed me some of his new goodies. I will continue to buy from Larue!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:55:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I really want an armidillo to call my own.  I guess I'm gonna have to invest in some mounts, or something.

Good to know they are aces to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Met Mark at SHOT......true gentleman. He took the time away from his VERY busy booth to talk to me and showed me some of his new goodies. I will continue to buy from Larue!

***Deleted<va-gunnut>***
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:

***Edited<va-gunnut>***
Really?  Where's the post?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#17]
***Edited<va-gunnut>***
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I've spent some time looking for the thread, but can't find it.  I'd really like to read it.  Reminds me of the SAW-haters who didn't get sufficient phone and email time from Ken and Tina Elmore after they made a $50 purchase so they trashed Ken on this site.  

Whiny little bitches in dead-end, minimum wage jobs. . . .
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I've spent some time looking for the thread, but can't find it.  I'd really like to read it.  Reminds me of the SAW-haters who didn't get sufficient phone and email time from Ken and Tina Elmore after they made a $50 purchase so they trashed Ken on this site.  

It's gone, Brother... All gone... Unlike real life, on the internet you can shit all over someone's rep, then hit a few buttons and delete it and act like it never happened.

You know what I'm talkin' about...

Stay safe,
Clint
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It's gone, Brother... All gone... Unlike real life, on the internet you can shit all over someone's rep, then hit a few buttons and delete it and act like it never happened.

You know what I'm talkin' about...

Stay safe,
Clint

Yeah, brother, but you can't make the high quality and solid, dependable service of LaRue Tactical go away. . . .

Speaking of hijacking threads. . . .

Sorry I won't catch you in AZ next month for training.  I'll be in TX for Pat's class, followed by Paul Howe's class, then back home.  Of course, the LaRue 17 and M68 CCO mounts will be on my Colt from SAW!

End of hijack.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 3:20:34 PM EDT
[#23]
A little more info on the subject.... I called larue on saturday trying to get a BUIS. No one was there to help me because they where closed...... but, a guy in the machine shop answered the phone and was very nioce and apologetic that the sales store was closed.  I know it dod not get anything done for me but it gace me a feeling of releife that I can actualy talk to someone in the machine shop and it is not some hungry phillipino kid who just wants to survive.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#24]
I emailed them about something just a couple hours ago.  

I lost the rubber button cover on my Battlelight, which I purchased used (like new, though) through a third party.   I wanted to know if they had gotten around to making the new click on-off tailcap I had heard about, and if so, could I buy one (or the old type, if that's all they had).

I checked my email 30 minutes later and had a reply - they're sending me the new style tailcap, free.  

I'd say I was surprised, but I've had the pleasure of doing business with Larue before.  I'm definitely in the "if I want something and they make it, I'm buying it from them" camp.

BTW, that Battlelight is a great light for someone who wants something simple.  No rings or mounts or cords to mess with, nothing to come loose; you take your light, and you stick it on your rail, and you're done.  Also makes a good club.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top