Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 7:16:34 AM EDT
Do the new style LaRue EOTech mounts need the front detent ball adjusted like the old ones did? I noticed it wasn't mentioned in the instructions.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:35:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#2]
This is directly from the LaRue website:

EOTECH Mounting Instructions

Adjusting Detent Ball
Secure mount on gun after adjusting the locking lever. Apply a drop of Loc-Tite to exposed set screw. With Allen wrench provided, turn set screw clockwise until it bottoms out. Then turn screw back ½ turn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Thye have a new version?

Any pics? The pics on Larue's site look just like the mount I have.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thye have a new version?

Any pics? The pics on Larue's site look just like the mount I have.

They added the locking system to it.

C4

www.GRTactical.com

www.gandrtactical.com/images/archive/LT/EOTech%20mount.JPG

OH, the same thing that on the SPR-EER I just got from you.

Speaking of that, I'm gonna start another thread about that thing and my Accupoint.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#6]
The current photo on the Larue website has 2 cross slots.  Is this the old, new?  What gives?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:12:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The current photo on the Larue website has 2 cross slots.  Is this the old, new?  What gives?
www.laruetactical.com/lt/productImages/eotech.JPG

That is the old model.  The new one has a locking feature, shown in Grant's post.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top