Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 4:09:27 PM EDT
I have an Arms QD mount now, I do not know what #, but its really long and looks tacky sticking  out past the scope base in the front and back.  This mount was already cut down, professionally by some one and its two pieces  held together with screws.  That is something else I dont like about it.  Having throw levers is not a big deal for me and I don't want to spend $200.00 on a mount.  What is a good option?

Also are there different models of TA-11 designed for carry handle use and another for flat top use?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Larue
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
There are different BDC calibrations. Some ACOGs are meant for flat tops, some for carry handles. It says which are which on Trijicons website.

LaRue makes a solid mount.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Larue

+1
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:23:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks that looks alot shorter and like a better fit
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:32:01 PM EDT
[#5]
The Larue is the best for the TA11 in my opinion; but if you want an ARMS #19S (same length as the Larue; but one throw lever and just a hair taller), I have a used one for sale on the EE cheap.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:21:42 AM EDT
[#6]
LaRue
theres one in the EE for $80.00 now.

NO its not mine, before anyone asks

cp
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top