All consumed by the military
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
What?
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Why in the Hell would the Military want a 1-4 Optic?  

Well if you cant get a product from a company, than it must be going to the Military!

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why in the Hell would the Military want a 1-4 Optic?  

Well if you cant get a product from a company, than it must be going to the Military!

Just realised you may be serious so I deleted my previous post.  You really need to read more if you dont understand why a 1X dot optic and 4X scope in one package is desirable.  I think it is self explanatory.  SO you can have the option of a 1X optic or a 4X scope and are not stuck with one or the other.

Of course you have seen the military contract for 1-4X NF scopes already right?  Its not just the S&B 1-4X the military likes.  NF won a contract for both the 2.5-10X and 1-4X scopes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#5]
bump because I want one, too!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Tac Pro Shooting Center did have some 1-4x Nightforce scopes in Spring 2005. I believe they still have the 2.5-10x (I've been there since then but haven't checked what was available). However, I think Nightforce being selected for Naval Special Warfare dried up the 1-4x versions.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top