Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/27/2006 8:04:56 PM EDT
What is the best range to zero GG&G rear A2 BUIS and Eotech with Accucam? I have an XM15 A3 M4 16". Standard front sight.

I will have a 3x9x42 for detailed 200m + shots.

Thanks,
David
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I zeroed that exact combo at 50 yds.  It's about 2" low for me at 25 and about the same high at a hundred.  There is a graph floating around here somewhere that shows different zeros at different ranges.  50 yds covers most of your bases for minute-of-badguy out to about 200.  Hopefully someone will pop up to explain the particulars.  Meanwhile, search the ammo forum.  There are tons of threads about zeroing your rilfe.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. Thanks. So you would zero 'both' BUIS & Eotech to 50y then?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Zeroed the GG&G @ 50... DOBA! Put the dot on the top if the front pin and have a PERFECT halo CW through rear peep. W/O BUIS, @ 50, I can cover my 3 shot groups w/a quarter!

Thanks guys
David
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top