Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2006 3:40:50 PM EDT
Does anyone know if they have a lifetime warranty? I bought a pair about a year ago, and they crapped out at the range yesterday. The left lens appears to be fogged over, and I can not get them to focus. Of course I can not find any of my paperwork, or warranty card
Any help is appreciated,

Sean
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Limited lifetime: www.leupold.com/products/wind_river.htm

Thanks imposter,
I guess if I had done a little research, I would have found this
Thanks again,
Sean
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
My wind rivers jumped out of my tree stand and fell about 25 feet and broke the right side obj. off and man it really hurt my feelings those glasses have been all over the country with me on numerous huntin trips. I didnt want to just throw them away so I called leupold to see if maybe they could fix them. I was expecting to pay for the repair since I was unable to keep them from jumping out of the tree. they told me to send them back and they would see what they could do.  in about a week I had a brand new pair no questions no paper work NO CHARGE......Damn I love leupold.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top