Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 8:13:25 PM EDT
Can't believe nobody else saw this yet (or I may just suck at the search feature) buti got my new cabelas today and saw this thing

considering how up in arms everybody is about copies of optics I figured this would be something to see.  I guess making a scope that looks the same isn't infact a copyright issue.

I may have to try one of these things out one day..
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#1]
And only $200 or $300 (can't remember).  I saw it, too.  It's a pretty shnazzy looking sight.  I was even tempted.

Regards,
PatG.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
200bucks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Do you have the item number for that?
Can't find it on Cabela's website.
Thanks,
JR
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:04:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, Just found it myself.
Bushnell Trophy MP Sight
Item number:IG - 712540
Price: $199.99
This item is on backorder. Cabela's estimates it will take N/A to ship this product.

JR
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
There is already a post on here about it.  I think they had a link to MidWay and it was like $150.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:07:52 PM EDT
[#7]
It has NO MAGNIFICATION, which would seem to disqualify it from being an ACOG copy, except cosmetics wise.

Bummer, I was hoping it would be a decent copy that I could put on my 10/22.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It has NO MAGNIFICATION, which would seem to disqualify it from being an ACOG copy, except cosmetics wise.

Bummer, I was hoping it would be a decent copy that I could put on my 10/22.

welp if ya remember according ot this site if it looks like the product it's an illegal copy.. Performance doesn't matter, only looks..

But yea still seems like something worth checking out to me, I may have to get one
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone have specifics? Dot size, etc?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top