Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2006 8:03:48 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a few extra aimpoint batterys.  Does it take a 2L76 3 volt lithium battery?  WHere do you guys get yours?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#1]
1/3N size batteries at Radio Shack.  I don't know of any prices anywhere else.  

You can always use two watch batteries like the clones come with but it's much easier just dealing with one piece...

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:14:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
1/3N size batteries at Radio Shack.  I don't know of any prices anywhere else.  

You can always use two watch batteries like the clones come with but it's much easier just dealing with one piece...

I am a gear queer not a clone cown than you very much.  

I will check out prices at radio shack, I know they are about $5 online.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
grant has some at GanRtactical.com
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I have gotten mine at Rite-Aid in the battery section.... might not be available at every store though...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#5]
BatteryStation appears to have Sanyo CR1/3n for $2.25 a pop. They also list them at $2 if you buy 100+ on their Volume Pricing page.

Don't know what the shipping works out to, but it looks like they just charge actual shipping charges, so it shouldn't be too bad if you are getting a few of them.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They also list them at $2 if you buy 100+ on their Volume Pricing page.

The ultimate SHTF stash - 500 years worth of batteries for the M3!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I know they are much hated, but a few years back when the Comp M was introduced, I bought a couple of Duracell 12 packs from Botach.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They also list them at $2 if you buy 100+ on their Volume Pricing page.

The ultimate SHTF stash - 500 years worth of batteries for the M3!

They have a shelf life of 10 years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:15:33 AM EDT
[#9]
The local Lowes around me has the Duracell DL 1/3N batteries around $3.99 each. Ironically, Home Depots near me do NOT carry them. That is where I get mine from. No way am I going to pay upwards of $9 for an Aimpoint battery.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top