Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:06:30 AM EDT
Anyone know anything about this? Any good? Any Bad?

Will put on a 30.06.

http://www.midwayusa.com/midwayusa/applications/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?SaleItemID=176963

All coment will help.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats their top of the line scope, great glass. The XTC series is the same but with tactical knobs.

I have liked Burris scopes since the first time I tried out a FullField II(And thats their low end stuff!!!)
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Burris Signature Select 3x10x40 on my 30-06 and I love it.  It's a great scope.  I am going to put a 1.5x6x40 XTR on my 20" Gov. Model.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If only Loopy built their scopes as good... or Burris had access to Loopy's aesthetic engineers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Every time I buy an optic that costs roughly what a Burris would have, I'm always disappointed that I didn't buy a Burris instead.  The image clarity on the two I've owned were absolutely amazing.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If only Loopy built their scopes as good... or Burris had access to Loopy's aesthetic engineers.

Other than Leupold's PR department has really done their job, the 2 companies are pretty similar.

Both warranty's are the same, Both medium and top lines are all made in the US. And both companies uses Japanese glass.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 4:44:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Burris Black Diamond 3 X 12 and am very happy with it. For what I paid for it I could not have touched the Leupold LPS I was looking at....But I think it is just as nice. JMTCW....Trapfan
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top