Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:14:26 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
They are made in China now. Go with American or European. Screw those chinks. I am tired of getting cheap junk from there.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
THANKS
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#5]
ANY MORE INFO?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone just asked a similar question- if you do a search you should find the post and that had a lot of information - long and short- It's pretty much an obsolete system and you are better off with a Shepherd, USO SN4 with the JP1 reticle or ACOG.  If you want to shoot farther than 500meters I would reccomend the huge 5 power ACOG's if you plan on going that route.  It just seemed to me that it got tough and dicey to range targets past 500meters with any speed because it's kind of like ranging a thumb tack at 35 yds.  

To be fair though I was shooting kneeling and that might have added difficulty, and I know a designated markman with 2 confirmed kills on running terrorists at 820meters. [.308 acog M14 Arms base and throwlever rings and M118LR ammo]  (one three shot and one two shot) so apparently it will work at distance I just think it's a tougher system to work with and maybe some people have slightly better vision than me who knows?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the info, I will look at the ACOG.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top