Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:46:42 PM EDT
What do yal think would be a good sight for 3 gun.  I'm looking at ditching the carry handel and getting something like a LMT or DPMS A2 sight (backup style), is there anything else out there that would be small like those which is top quality?  I want weight reduction, and I would love a flip sight for adding optics later, but I have yet to see a good flip sight that would be fast for irons as primary along w/ elevation adjustments.  I also want a ghost ring and smaller apeture flip.  Ideas?  I appreicate the help guys.  I want to stay limited, hense the iron only resoning.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I got a good idea.

KAC 600meter.  

The floating Lyman style peep doesn't block anything and it really picks up speed on a carry handle.  It's like the iron reflex sight.  I have a lot of rounds downrange with KAC 300meter rear sights and love them.  My 600meter is the same thing with an elevation drum.  

I like the way the PRI hood looks through the 600meter aperature, but I have way more experience with the std M4 post so I can't comment on which front post design is faster.  

By the way I beat the hell out of my KAC 300meter sight and it's still working fine.  It's not nearly as fragile as it looks but most of the abuse was when folded as it is folded when I'm not carrying it and it doesn't get abused when I have my hands on the rifle.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top