Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 9:16:00 AM EDT
I thought the aimpoint magnifier was a) overpriced b) underfeatured c) useless.

I jsut got one and WOW it's really something else.  For everyone who didn't like how it looked on paper, you HAVE to get one or try one and THEN make up your mind.  I'm SO impressed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#1]
If that's what you thought, what made you drop the cash?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to think the same thing too, but they are great.  Crystal clear.  My only gripe is that the ML2 4 MOA dot appears to be a 20,000 MOA dot with the magnifier on and the brightness up.  The ML3 would be ideal.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I always say if I could have only one optic it would be my 3.5-15X50 NSX Nightforce (and my iron sights).
The Aimpoint M3 & 3X Magnifier/Samson Flip Mount would be the second choice if I could only have 2.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If that's what you thought, what made you drop the cash?

demo magnifier and twist mount from JTAC for 525$.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top