Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/8/2006 5:40:42 PM EDT
Which one should I go with? ACOG TA01NSN, USO SN-12 or IOR 3x25 CQB?  What are your guy's oppinions on these scopes?  Anybody have any feedback on the IOR or USO?  I can't find much info on them.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:41:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You are in the want to sell,you need to be in the topics forums under optics ect.BTW I  seen the QCB  and it is a nice optic
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry about that, didn't notice I was in the for sale section.  

Now that I am in the right forum, anybody have any opinions on these optics?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#3]

it's a pretty good optic, nice and clear but i'll be using my eotech or a RCO in Iraq in a few months... I think the eye relief is a little bit critical (same with acogs) ...any specific questions ask away...

-Roth

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
OK I have a few questions concerning the IOR 3x25, could you please help me with these questions....

Will an ARMS 40 fit under the eyepiece like you can with an ACOG and if there would be enough eye releife to properly mount it?

What is the eye releif on them like? I have heard varying distances from close like an ACOG up to 3.5".

Would I have to worry about the exposed knobs getting bumped?

Are they rugged enough for actual CQB? Could I trust my life to one or would an ACOG be a better choice for that?

If you could help me out with any of these questions I have I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top