Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2006 4:20:32 PM EDT
I looked at the tacked thread up top but it is a dead link. I want to see what the site picture is through and eotech when mounted directly on top of the reciever but I cant find the pics becuase the thread I guess is dead. I click thelink and it leads me back to the main forums. Could somebody post a pic for me?

*kicks himself in the nuts so nobody else has to*
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:46:08 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I looked at the tacked thread up top but it is a dead link. I want to see what the site picture is through and eotech when mounted directly on top of the reciever but I cant find the pics becuase the thread I guess is dead. I click thelink and it leads me back to the main forums. Could somebody post a pic for me?

*kicks himself in the nuts so nobody else has to*

In short, the EoTech co-witnesses with the iron sights.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]
But does the red dot stay in the front site post or does it sit right on top of it? If it sits in the middle of the FSP it will drive me insane and I will have to buy a riser, that is basically what I am asking.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
But does the red dot stay in the front site post or does it sit right on top of it?

The reticle moves around as you move your head, so you can "adjust" it's position.
If you "center" your eye in the middle of the Eotech window, the dot should sit pretty much right on top of the front sight post.
At least I haven't found any problem in this regard and I have no riser.
In this pic the reticle is higher than it would usually appear (difficult to get a camera in the exact same position ones head/eye would be).

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the pic guys, that helps a ton.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#6]
EOTech mounted directly on upper with ARMS #40 folded down.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top