Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2006 5:04:03 PM EDT
I accidentally sent my ACOG mounting screws to someone who bought a mount from me. Now, I'm trying to find out where I can get a set of replacements. Does anyone know the size of the screws and where I can get some...besides direct from Trijicon?

Thanks,
Mickey
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I accidentally sent my ACOG mounting screws to someone who bought a mount from me. Now, I'm trying to find out where I can get a set of replacements. Does anyone know the size of the screws and where I can get some...besides direct from Trijicon?

Thanks,
Mickey

IIRC either a 10-32 x 1/2" or 3/8" will be what you need.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:48:06 PM EDT
[#2]
or you can get them direct from trijicon or from our many trijicon dealers located in either the industry or equipment exchange forums
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:41:03 AM EDT
[#3]
While you can get them from Trijicon, you can just get one from your local hardware store in the proper size as mentioned (can't confirm myself if thats the correct size though)
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a similar problem.  I bought a TA01 that didn't come with the screw/washers.  I just ordered a Trijicon replacement screw from a dealer.  $16.00 for a darn screw.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I had a similar problem.  I bought a TA01 that didn't come with the screw/washers.  I just ordered a Trijicon replacement screw from a dealer.  $16.00 for a darn screw.  Oh well.

Wheres the 'bend over and grab yer ass' icon...
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks,
Mickey

IIRC either a 10-32 x 1/2" or 3/8" will be what you need.  

I picked up a couple of #10-32 x 1/2" cap screws from either Home Depot or Lowe's...I can't remember which.  I like the fact that they are stainless steel and take a hex wrench.  Look in the specialty fastener bins.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#7]
wow...thanks for all the help guys. you folks rock!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top