Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:04:55 AM EDT
Hey guys, not exactly new but I don't post a whole lot mostly cuz I'm still learning about the AR system, but I could use some advice.  I just sold my 24" RRA, shot awsome, but didn't have a use for it anymore.  Now I'm getting ready to put together a more compact (CQB I guess you could call it) AR.

I've been looking at different part/accessories for weeks, and with my limited experience I just don't know what will and what won't work together.  Here is what I am after (basically) can anyone tell me what will/won't work?

Lower will be Stag, and upper will be Bushmaster.  < This won't change.

-14.5" barrel that would accept bayonet (Vortex flash suppressor would be nice, but I don't know if I can order a 14.5" barrel with one already on).

-Eotech, prefer the model with AA's (552 i think) but the problem I forsee is it is too long to mount w/ a BUIS.  What are my options around this?

-BUIS- probably a 40L

-would like a front flilp up iron sight so it does not interfere w/ the Eotech, but I don't know the best way to go about doing this.

-what did I miss?

All help is very much appreciated.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
there is a whole forum dedicated to dealers that will help you with what you are looking for.

gds_enterprise offers bushmaster uppers so you could talk to them about getting a assembled upper with a vortex perm attatched to be kosher
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:45:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I already have a supplier for uppers, I'm just looking for suggestions on setups.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Didn't mean for this to go under optics, please move.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top