Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 7:50:45 PM EDT
Can you guys give me any feedback on the AimPoint Twist Mount and Samson Quick Flip Mount for the AimPoint 3X Magnifier? Does anyonw know if the spacer is needed on the Twist Mount when used behind and EOTech?  I'm really curious to hear what you guys think about these 2 mounts.....

Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:20:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Check this thread out

Has some pix of the 3x and Eotech

Personally I will purchase the 3x and Samson Quick Flip Mount when I get done with my other toys.  The Quick Flip just seems to be a lot practical.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Bro, I got the Samson quick flip also. It works very well.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
"You will need the spacer with the twist mount. I personally like the twist mount the best as I don't want gear sitting on my weapon if I am not using it (added weight)."

My thought was why have it if it isn't readilly availible.  The samson mount makes sense as it cams the mount out of the way but leaves it readilly availible -- flip the switch and enter a building, come out and flip the sight back over.  I would like to see a La-rue mount for it and a spacer for height ajustment for the new EO-tech that is supposed to be comming out (600meter BDC).

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:14:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top