Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 8:42:42 AM EDT
I have an Aimpoint red dot (NV compat) and would like to know of options to adding NV behind it.  This would be set up on a RRA LE model.

I have done a search but really can't find the answers I am looking for.  This would be used primarily for coyote control.  They have become a real problem and are killing pets.  This would be set up on a RRA LE model.

I'm not sure I can afford it but would like to klnow for sure.

thanks,
Keith
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Speaking of which, where's our dang dedicated NV forum?
Many of those that contribute to the NV related threads just happen to stumble on them, it'd be much more productive to have a forum where people can ask questions and help out.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 3:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on the dedicated NV forum; Duffy can you post a link for this guy to the "mounts" thread, I seem to have lost it somehow.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I suggested that in the area of this site where you are supposed to suggest things to make the site better. and was basically told (not by a moderator, it was Pathfinder74) that i can go screw myself and told me there was a thread on NV stuff, and isnt that good enough for me. At least thats what i remember. something to that effect.

i dunno, i just remember what a jackass he was, thats the only thing that sticks in my head. But thats what i get for suggestiong something along the lines of what you guys are thinking. maybe you wont be told to go screw like i was. I could have caught him on the week of his period.

good luck, id still like to see one. but i guess a thread that people would have to stumble upon is good enough for something like NV. i would think it would be just as important as "slings and other accessories" and therefore warrant its own section.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]
murderman, here it thread on PVS Mounts
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top