Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/20/2005 7:11:37 AM EDT
Just spoke with a representative at EOTech (very helpful) and he told me about the M557.  I asked for pictures on the web and he said, "Have you heard of AR15.com?"  My reply was "Who hasen't!"  Anyway he said there was pics and info posted awhile back.  I did a search but found nothing.  Any info would be great.

I'm sure this was probably posted, but some info I got from him:

Will have a ballistic drop (two additional red dots below the center one) for a 14.5" Bbl and 62 grain bullet.  

The magnification will be 3.75x

They may be coming out with one for 7.62 later.

Thats all I know for sure.  Please link to pics.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks C4,  BTW he mentioned your name also!  Your reputation precedes you.

Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:01:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Grant,

Have you gotten any pricing info for the magnified EOTech yet?
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:51:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:04:56 AM EDT
[#6]
The rep (didn't get name) told me the production was delayed due to the new government contract.  Kind of an unknown at this point.  

On your link there was some concern about the weight.  He did tell me that the final versions will be made from aluminum and not from steel ( or whatever ) as the prototypes were.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top