Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 8:08:05 PM EDT
Is the RRA Dominator mount dead? I searched the last 3 months for topics and found none. I am currently running a EO Thingie 552 on my M4 flattop with a GG&G A2 flip BUIS. I think the GG&G is a little short, because during my zero, I had to raise the front sight post a lot. The top of the post is nearly level with the protective ears of the front sight base.

I was looking for another option for BUIS, and ran across the Dominator again. I remember seeing it when it was first released, but haven't heard much about it since then. I noticed it has a BUIS built in, and am wondering if that is a good option. Other than that, I have been considering the LaRue mount and YHM flip BUIS, but I will be out almost $80 more than the RRA for that setup.

I'm not concerned with q/d for the EO Thingie, but I would like a lower 1/3 view for the irons. What say you?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:33:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Can't go wrong with it.  Love mine.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top