Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2005 7:26:05 PM EDT
I'm talking about C-More company, I saw their ad in the Blue Press this month. I'm looking at the Tatical Sight  - $365.00  Does anyone have experience with this product? Pros and cons of this sighting system?

Thanks,
szst8h
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking their scope or their red-dot?

I have experience with the Red-Dot and it positively sucks - look back a few pages we were talking about this sight on Monday or so.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Had one several years ago (sold it).  I don't know if they've changed since then, but I much prefer my EOTechs to the C-More I had...
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had several of them and have never had any problem. They are a simple fast sight. It is very hard to do the longer shots if you have anything over a 4moa dot, for this purpose an eo-tech is awesome with its 1 moa aiming dot. It is great for real close in stuff like ipsc type three gun shoots.
The windage and elevation are hard t get used to because they dont have clicks but the battery life is real good and I have never had any problems with mine. The cmore was always faster for me than the aimpoint but I dont think it is as strong being everything is exposed. I like my railway on my AR10 and have one of the scout models on order for my bushmaster which will be the third one I have owned.

Zach
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top