Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 6:07:00 AM EDT
Anyone know of stocking Trijicon dealers in central Wisconsin?

I'd like to look at one of the 2.5x10's ... but can't find anyone selling them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:23:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen one at a gunshow and an ACOG NSN once or twice at the local gunstore.  But I haven't seen a Trijicon "dealer" store here in Wisconsin.  All of mine came from SWFA or the EE.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know of anyone big enough in Central WI that would have one of those
in his inventory..

Ciminos in Merrill, Gander Mountain in Wausau, One shop in downtown Point,River Bend in Waupaca,
There is another large sports shop in Appleton out by the old Gander Mountain...cant remember what
it's called anymore..but now your'e talking down in the Fox Valle...no longer in CW

I think your best bet would be to call one of ARFComs sponsor dealers and sit on the phone a bit
and ask some questions of one of them that has one on hand and will spend some time with you
answering questions..

Good luck..

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Does Bravo Co. sell Trijicon?  I don't think he does sales in person, but me might let you take a look through a few.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Does Bravo Co. sell Trijicon?  I don't think he does sales in person, but me might let you take a look through a few.

Yes Paul does...maybe he has someone in the gun show business that could take one to a show in your
area for you to check out..ya never know..

Providing he has one in stock...

Another place to post this would be on the Hometown forum and ask there if anyone has one close by..
could let you see one at a range

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=21
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#5]
from their web site, looks like they don't sell the Accupoints.

This might be a wash anyway.... from what i can tell, you can't get the Accupoint rebate if you buy your scope online.  Looks to be a brick and mortar deal anyway.

Too bad.... I'm seeing bigger than a $200 spread inthe prices of these things.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top