Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/22/2005 2:01:40 PM EDT
My original invoice form NICE SHOT with shipping was $721.94. This order was placed on 10/12/2003. I called about every six months to check on it and they kept telling me they are still back ordered. I get a call yesterday saying they are in. But, now my price is $807.95! Man, that chaps my  ass!

[edit to add invoice]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Who did you buy it from, thats just wrong.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]
You waited 2 fucking years for a scope?

wow.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

wow.

WIZZO

Yeah, wow! I figured the military had dibs. I was patient. Now I'm just pissed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I'd be pissed too, after that amount of time.

Top that off with them ripping you for another $86, you should be pissed.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:21:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Sent them an email concerning my pissedoffness. I don't expect much.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:48:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Heads-up, you've got a pm
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:34:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Got it. Thanks. In case anyone else is following this exciting saga, I found and ordered a TA01B from Ware Gun Shop out of Ware, MA for $650 plus shipping. I should get it next week. Stay tuned for picks and other kewl stuff...
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#9]
How could you be so patient?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

wow.

WIZZO

+1, there's something called cancel/return
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#11]
man, im glad for you that you found one somewhere else. After making you wait that long they should have had the decency to honor the original price. That is low ofthe lowest. That business deserves nothing less than to be shamed on every gun board on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:48:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I’m glad you got it taken carry of.  I’m glad you did not get it from them.  I was going to see if we could help.  

Did you get you money back from them?  

www.csgunworks.com
[email protected]

Here’s some testimonials about CS GunWorks for AR15 Board
What do YOU have to say about CS GunWorks

This point is why I was merely pissed off and not irate. Thankfully, they never charged my credit card since the product was never shipped. However, they should have kept my original price since I hung in there to do business with them. Now I hang them on the ar15.com "thread of shame."
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:04:22 AM EDT
[#13]
you should hang yourself in the hall of shame

if you were to go to one of the dealers here they would have sold you one when they said they had one.

would most likely honor quoted price as well, hell you could probably get one of the acogs with both fiber optic and tritium for a bit more.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

if you were to go to one of the dealers here they would have sold you one when they said they had one.

would most likely honor quoted price as well, hell you could probably get one of the acogs with both fiber optic and tritium for a bit more.

Consultation with The Book of Armaments, Chapter 3, Verse 4: BigT can buy, or attempt to buy, his shit from anywhere he wants.  Amen.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:13:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Chances are they are using one of the cookie cutter portals and never see the product.  The guy I worked for at one point did that, and it sucked from two angles.  1 he didn't give a shit about the customer, and 2 we never handled the merchandise to check it out.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Got it. Thanks. In case anyone else is following this exciting saga, I found and ordered a TA01B from Ware Gun Shop out of Ware, MA for $650 plus shipping. I should get it next week. Stay tuned for picks and other kewl stuff...

I bought a TA31 from Ware--best price around, by far, and excellent service.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:20:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Are you sure you want a scope with only 1.5" of eye relief on a .308?

I've tried a couple and decided it was not a good idea for me
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:04:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Consultation with The Book of Armaments, Chapter 3, Verse 4: BigT can buy, or attempt to buy, his shit from anywhere he wants.  Amen.

no telling you where to buy it from but im just stating that i ordered all of my acogs and got them within 3days and some the next day
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:37:51 AM EDT
[#19]
Saga over! ACOG arrived yesterday! AR-10 carbine is happy now! Thank you Ware Gun Shop

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top