Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2005 11:57:43 AM EDT
Looking through Faircount's "the year in special operations 05" and saw an ad by nivisys for most of their stuff. but upon closer examination i found a rifle sight that looked like an aimpoint but had a laser off the side of it

caption read as follows: Reflex sight
IR dot reflex sight with IR visible and non-visible aiming capabilities

anyone know this sight?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it this:

or this?:

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]
actually neither. i only saw it from its right side and from what i saw the laser was mounted low and to the side near the rail. and the housing was all in one piece.  does anyone have a copy of this magazine?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#3]
ok i think its this i'm not sure.

the excalibur strike eagle. i wish i knew how to post a pic!!!!! the link for the pic is at
http://www.omegamanenterprises.com/images/liteimages/liteimages/STRIKE EAGLE.JPG

could someone please post this pic?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top