Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 7:07:58 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with the ATN line of scopes?  Thinking of ordering one for my new DMPS M4 .308.

ATN 5x33LU Hunter is a high quality, illuminated reticle scope. The difference between the two is that the 5x33LU rifle scope includes 6 interchangeable cams for its bullet drop compensator. Within minutes you can easily change the caliber of the BDC from .223 to .308, 30-.06, .270,7 mm Mag or 300 Win Mag. 500-Yard Bullet drop compensator with interchangeable cams.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:12:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no experence with the ATN.  Although I myself am thinking of buying one with the 308 cams.  What do you think of the DPMS 308 M4?  I may want to buy one this month but I need more info on this rifle.  I've heard it has feeding problems and you have to polish the chamber to salve.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one of these that I picked up in the EE section used a few months ago.
Glass is ok, not as clear as some of my beter optics, but it is liveable.
I didn't think I would care for a fixed power scope, but it does a good job.
I have shot twice now with it in .223 and it hasn't lost its zero yet.
I haven't put the other cams in yet, but I thought I could put it on my M1A someday and try it out.
Hope this helps you out.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I purchased that scope a month or so ago.  I was pretty disappointed in the optics.  It does hold zero with use.  For the money, I sort of wish I had purchased another Stanag fixed power scope from Tapco.  I had the Stanag on a G3 and I loved the clairity of the optics for the price.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 5:21:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Has anyone had any experience with the ATN line of scopes?  Thinking of ordering one for my new DMPS M4 .308.

ATN 5x33LU Hunter is a high quality, illuminated reticle scope. The difference between the two is that the 5x33LU rifle scope includes 6 interchangeable cams for its bullet drop compensator. Within minutes you can easily change the caliber of the BDC from .223 to .308, 30-.06, .270,7 mm Mag or 300 Win Mag. 500-Yard Bullet drop compensator with interchangeable cams.

Thanks

Keep saving, then give Mike @ CS a call. He will set you up with a better optic and still save the budget.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top