Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 3:19:12 PM EDT
how the hell do you zero this thing? I got it without instructions and it's very confusing.

tia,

Chris
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Once you see how much of an adjustment you want to make, loosen the two hex screws on top of each turret.  DO NOT TOUCH THE CENTER SCREW!  Next, hold the bottom of the turret in place and turn the top of the turret to make your adjustment.  Once finished, tighten the two hex screws and shoot again.  It doesn't look like the top will move independently of the bottom, but it does.  

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:14:23 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
What I did with my M2 was sight in the rifle leaving the turrets alone and when right on, I loosened and moved the turrets to zero
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top