Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:42:15 AM EDT
I have a bushy m4 a2 with a arms 51c. I have a aimpoint mounted on the sir in front of the carry handle. I would like to know if there is any night vision device I could get to mount some were on my gun to be use with my aimpoint.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:44:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Is your Aimpoint NVG compatable?

they make 2 different versions (1 with, 1 w/o)
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:56:00 AM EDT
[#2]
yes it is night vision capable
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
dont anyone have a solution?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#4]
depends on your budget. I have a PVS-14 monocular that I use on a head mount over my left eye. If you're looking for something to mount directly to the weapon itself, the 14 is the way to go, but you'll need a adaptor block to bring the Night Vision up to the same height as the Aimpoint. You're looking at a very very very very spendy outfit. The GG&G mount for ours cost $200 alone. If you're looking for something for Night Vision, you're gonna spend for it for anything that works at all.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:23:14 AM EDT
[#5]
No there is not.  You need a flat top.  Id suggest an IR laser anyway.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#6]
how would a head mount monocular work? would it hit the back of the carry handle when you shouldered the gun with nose to charge handle.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:04:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Noone but me actually read your post and they are speaking of a flat top.  You cant do it and its a bad idea anyway.  Go head mounted and get a laser.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top