Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:08:03 AM EDT
what do you guys think or the Eo-Tech sights as opposed to the Aim Point. Is the BCCam worth the money for mounting you sight on your Ar A2.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
what do you guys think or the Eo-Tech sights as opposed to the Aim Point.

That question has been asked and argued and beaten to death around here for a long time. Thats why some members may not want to get into that argument again. But seeing that you are new here ... welcome, by the way ... here's the short version.

The bottom line is, it depends on personal preference. Some like the simplicity of the dot and the fact that it does not obscure the target (specially when shooting targets at a distance), and some like the dot + crosshairs. Those who prefer the EOTech swear by the fact at the speed by which they can acquire their targets because of the EoTechs unique reticle.

If you have friends with Aimpoints and EoTechs, ask if you could try them out. Then see for yourself which one you like best.

I personally have an Aimpoint. BUT I also like the EoThingy and plan to get one as soon as finances permit.

BTW, thats the mantra around here: GET BOTH!

Good luck and safe shooting!

ETA: Sorry, I don't have any personal experience with the BCCam. But it looks like a good design.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info just might have to get both just have to figure out how to covince my keeper that it's the right thing to do LOL
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top