Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:34:55 AM EDT
I came accross this flat top rear sight in the link below and it looks like a fairly nice piece.  I don't know that much about them (the first I have seen or heard of them) and have searched like crazy for the company on the web and cannot come up with anything.  I called Botach, who has it listed and they said that they are out of stock as to why they don't have a price listing.  Any help would be appreciated if anyone knows of where to get one.

sight

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:18:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I would assume thats made for them by LMT since thats an EXACT copy of the LMT fixed BUIS.

Its a solid unit if you want a sight adjustable for windage and elevation.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, it looks a lot like a LMT but is also different.  It does though, look exactly like a carry handle that has been modifed or cut down.  If it was reasonable enough in price, I was going to go with it instead of purchasing an LMT or cutting my handle.  Their handles are very reasonable in price so I may just pruchase one of theirs and cut it down.  

Handle
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well, it looks a lot like a LMT but is also different.  

Actually, it looks EXACTLY like an LMT in every detail, including the relief cuts for sand around the elevation wheel.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, you're right, I was just comparing some pictures and it does look exactly like the LMT.   I wish that they would give a price.  I would like to know if they are cheaper than buying the LMT?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top