Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 10:04:10 AM EDT
Hello,

Where can I find a Bushmaster "flat" front sight, as we can see on V-Match rifles.

I live in France, will I have problems if I buy pieces like handguards, grips, front sights, stocks, or anything that isn't upper or lower receiver related ?
The only way for me to have Ar-15 guns is to have airsoft guns with real parts, but I can't find these in France, and if it was possible, I doubt I could buy it.

Thanks a lot,
François

PS : I know my english isn't very good but I think you'll understand.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 12:59:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I suggest campaigning to put a better man in office (better than Chirac) for starters. I feel bad for anyone who has to live under such tyranny. Either that or move outta France.

To answer your question, go to bushmaster.com and order handguards, sights, etc. They've got everything. Just check your "laws" (or "restrictions of your freedom" if you wish). Sorry you gotta worry about all that stuff.

P.S. Your English is better than that of most of the other people on this site (including mine).
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe the BM sights is made by Yankee Hill Machine...you can buy direct from them here in the U.S., but I don't know what their policy is regarding overseas sales.  Google them, and see if you can email them and ask.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top